Zombie Ghost Train – R.I.P.

Can't shake this terror from my head tonight,
Alone and forsaken I bleed.
A twisted vision, a tired mind,
Betrayed a victim of shame.

R.I.P., you're dead to me,
You tore out my Frankenstein heart.
A twisted vision of hell in your eyes,
Vanished in the night, now a ghost in my mind.

A Lonely skeleton lobotomized by fear,
A puppet in your one man play.
Your marionette of sorrow, I'm breaking the strings,
Won't be your zombie no more.

No looking back now, my foot's to the floor,
Fleeing the scene of your crime.
A shallow grave, you call a heart



Un poco de rockabilly calaverico para animar el finde, que bueno su look si tubiera pelo me dejeria uno de esos tupes, jeje.
Acabo de decicir cual va a ser mi disfraz para los proximos carnavales, aunque creo que me parecere mas al cantante de The Order Of The Fly, este si que da miedo eh? ;)



Por cierto me encanta como suena la bateria de este ultimo grupo, me ha recordado al sonido del St. Anger de Metallica que me atrapo por completo.

No hay comentarios: